Why you need The Hail Protector™
Automobile Hail Protection System:
Our System saves you time and money and gives you the peace of mind you need when it comes to protecting one of your most valuable assets! Consider the following facts.
- About 250,000* vehicles are damaged by hail every year in the United States alone, but with the Hail ProtectorTM Automobile Hail Protection System, none of them has to be! *Highway Loss Data Institute. Bulletin, April 2012
- The average cost of hail damage repair is $3,118* per vehicle, but our service can help prevent that damage, for 1/10th the cost! *Highway Loss Data Institute. Bulletin, April 2012
- Typical deductibles for comprehensive auto coverage can be $500 to $1,000. Hail ProtectorTM is less than the cost of a single insurance deductible and protects your vehicle for years.
- The majority of hail storms occur between the hours of 1PM and 7PM Eastern time, when people are at work or driving home. *See Page 17 of this National Weather Service Report
- Body shop repair can last many weeks. Why not just utilize the Hail ProtectorTM Automobile Hail Protection System and activate our hail damage protector in just minutes? For most people, their vehicle is the largest single investment other than their house. Hail ProtectorTM Automobile Hail Protection System can help protect your investment.
- Damaging hail occurs each year in every one of the 48 contiguous United States, and while the most hail falls in the spring and summer, every month of the year is likely to see some hail. *NOAA Hail Statistics
- A growing number of auto owners only have liability insurance coverage*, which does not cover hail damage. *Insurance Research Council Press Release, 28 April 2009
- Even if you have comprehensive auto insurance, hail damage repair can seriously lower the resale value of your vehicle. Learn more here: *Autos.com Auto Diminished Value: Proper Estimate Guide