HAIL STORM PRODUCTS LLC
3. Receipt and Collection of Information. We may receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
Account. In order to provide you with certain services that we offer through the Service, you may be required to create an account (“Account”) wherein you will be asked to provide us with information such as a username, an email address, and a password that you will use for your Account. You may also be asked to provide us with certain information, such as your cell phone number and your address. We may send an email to your nominated email address to confirm, or instruct you how to confirm, your registration.
Services. We collect, receive and store Personal Information (such as your email address and cell phone number) in connection with the Services that we provide to you. Your participation in any Services is optional and you at all times may choose whether to provide any related Personal Information.
‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “contact us” request we will receive and store a copy of your email address, as well as any other Personal Information you disclose.
Your Profile. The Service enables you to build a profile in connection with your Account (“Profile“). You may also choose to provide us with other information to use and display in connection with your Profile. If you provide information about your references or any third party, please make sure you first obtain their consent to post and make information about them publicly available.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Some of our Site pages may utilize “cookies”, log-files and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept and remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
4. Publicly Available Information.
General. The Service may permit you and other Site users to post, publish and transmit information, video, image, data, text, documents, and other content onto public areas of the Service and to other Service users (“User Submissions“). You acknowledge and agree that certain User Submissions will become publicly published content and will be available to other Service users. This is the case even if your User Submission contains Personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Site. We therefore encourage you to publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
User Submissions and Profile. Any inquiries, responses, messages, and comments that you post onto public areas of the Service will be publicly available, and may include your Profile name and Profile picture (to the extent that you have posted a Profile picture). You have the choice of deciding whether to make your inquiries, responses, messages, and comments generally available on a public area of the Service or to only send or post them to one or several Service users.
5. Use of Personal Information. If you submit Personal Information to us through the Service, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
We will use your Personal Information to provide (and improve) the Site and our related Services to you, to contact you (including, for example, by email, SMS, and such other means as you may permit) in connection with the Service and its related services (including for the purpose of notifying you about offers, products and/or Services) and to
identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Service and the related services that you are authorized to access.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you in response to a “contact us” request.
If you include Personal Information in an inquiry, response, message, or comment that you (i) send or post to another Service user, then such Personal Information will be disclosed to that Service user; or (ii) post to a public area of the Service, then such Personal Information will be generally publicly available.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information or disclose it to third party service providers in order to provide and improve our Service and to enhance your experience with it. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes including, but not limited to, targeted advertisements. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Service.
7. Opt-out. We may use your email address to send you promotions, updates, a newsletter or news regarding our Service. You may choose not to receive future emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Service. If you no longer desire our Service or wish to delete or deactivate your Account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to Your Personal Information. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, please ensure that it remains accurate. If your Personal Information changes or you wish to remove or modify certain Personal Information that
we are storing, you may either correct or update it by logging in to your Account, which includes your Profile, and making the change(s).
10. Links to Other Sites. Our Service may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
11. Children’s Privacy. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13 years old, and we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
12. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee absolute security.
13. Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of HAIL STORM PRODUCTS who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Updated: June 20, 2013